Saturday, August 11, 2012

Moving Day

Last night Chris and I were snuggling, playing a game, and we decided that it doesn't feel real yet... that it hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm leaving. This move is especially hard because I don't know the next time I'll see Chris. I really hope I can get a car soon so I can drive up to Logan to visit Chris. This is really hard for me... :(

So my apartment checkout time is at 9:30 (twenty minutes from now). The problem is, my family isn't here yet, nor will they be here for a while (I think, I can't get in contact with them). So all my junk is just piled on my bed. And I have a lot of junk! (Pictures are coming!) This is obviously a lie because my stuff isn't all junk. But the checkout lady said I could leave my stuff on my bed. So my bed is piled with stuff. Now on my old blog I talked about my broken box-spring and how I was standing on my bed and it collapsed... so I'm really hoping my bed doesn't collapse before the checkout lady gets here, because there's a lot of stuff on it, so it's possible.

This week has been AMAZING!!! Chris did a great job at making sure my last week in Logan was fun and eventful. So my "Week in Pictures" post tomorrow will be full of goodies. I did mean to spread it out throughout the week, and then just have reminder pictures for Sunday's post, but Chris kept me busy, so I wasn't ever able to post about my week. So tomorrows post will be long and full of many pictures and exciting things!! Be excited!

So I'm planning on posting again tonight after I get everything set up and settled in at home. I'll have pictures and I'm sure some good stories so come back tonight for more about my move. I really wish Chris could come back to help me. It would be so much better if he came with us to move my stuff and spent the night, but he has to work tonight. He's worked every night this week. I'm very proud of him because he usually only works 3 or 4 times a week.... often less. So working all week is good for him.

So if anyone knows of any jobs available in Sandy/Salt Lake area, keep me posted. Or just hook me up. All my readers are awesome! I'm trying to find a better theme for my blog, if you have any suggestions, let me know! :)

--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...