Monday, August 6, 2012

Leaving

Yesterday I had a panic attack. Why am I leaving Logan? Why am I moving away from Chris? Why am I putting off my schooling? Blah, blah, blah....

I realized that moving home feels right. I haven't been very happy in Logan. School was hard, I wasn't too fond of my job, and I've never really liked the city. Chris makes me happy (I have to clarify that) but I need a time, just a little time, to do my own thing. I'm moving home. I feel that my ability to find a well-paying job is much greater in the Salt Lake Valley. I won't be paying for rent or food, only for car rides up to Christopher. I'll be saving money and then I'll be able to finish my schooling. I think I've calmed down since yesterday. I can do this. Chris and I can do this.

I'm excited to move home even if it means leaving Chris. I think we have a very strong and loving relationship and nothing is going to change that. I'm moving home for my future to be better, to have the money I need for school. I'm excited and nervous, but overall, I'm happy.

--Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...