Thursday, March 13, 2014

Product Review: Mane 'n Tail


Okay, I apologize I didn't put much effort into the above picture, but it gets the point across right? Anyways, as you can tell this is a review of the Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner. And do I have quite a bit to say about this product! NOTE: This is not a paid review, I bought this product myself and this is a personal and honest review.

BACKSTORY:
As you may know I cut my long hair at the beginning of the year. I think that it's a really cute cut and a great hairstyle, but it's just not me. I don't feel like myself anymore. And it's been a few months so I should be used to it by now, but I'm not. I'm just impatiently waiting for it to grow.

So I've been doing some online research to find ways to help your hair grow faster, because I want to feel like myself again. One of the ideas was using Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner. A few years ago my roommate used this product and seemed to like it so I decided it was about time to give it a try.

RESULT: 
 I bought the shampoo and conditioner at Smith's. But I'm pretty sure you can get it at similar stores. The cost is different at different stores so it may be best to review prices to find the best one. You can also buy it on Amazon HERE .

This shampoo and conditioner smells AMAZING!! I love it! But more importantly than that, since I've been using it I've noticed my hair to be softer, less tangled, and I have so many less fly-aways! I can't tell if it's helping my hair to grow, but I've noticed such a difference in just the feel and texture of my hair and I've never been happier with the way my hair feels.

When I get out of the shower, I don't even have to brush my hair and get out the tangles, because there are none! Which, one of the tips for helping your hair grow was to not brush it after the shower, which is something I've always had to do, but now I don't feel like I need to!

My hair feels incredibly healthy, strong, and definitely manageable.

PROS & CONS:
I think that one of the biggest pros is that they come in big bottles for a reasonable price, meaning that it can last a long time. I definitely think it's worth the money. It depends on where you get it, but it's around $6 per bottle so for me it was around $12 for both the shampoo and conditioner. I've had it for maybe a month but I doesn't feel like I've used up any. There's a lot of product in there and since I don't use too much it should last me quite a while.

I honestly can't think of any cons. Maybe that the bottles are heavy? And if you dropped them in the shower it could injure your foot? But come on, they're also used for horses and other animals so they need to be heavy and have a lot or product in there.

MY RECOMMENDATION: 
I definitely recommend this product. I don't know if I've ever been happier with a shampoo and conditioner before. Whether or not it's helping my hair grow, I'm so happy with this product and feel like this is a product I'll buy again and again. 

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Kaylee, do you not recall that we used this when we were younger? When we lived on Spring Ridge? Because we did. And I do quite remember loving it. But then for some reason, we moved, and mom switched the type of Shampoo and Conditioner that we got. I don't really know why. But, I'm glad you're loving it! That's good! It just reminded me of when we were younger. :)
    -Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it I vaguely remember it... But yeah, I love this stuff!!

      Delete
  2. Where can you buy this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Smiths but I'm sure you can buy it at other similar stores. I'll edit the post and add that in. Thanks!

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...