Saturday, March 8, 2014

Song of the Week: The Logical Song


I can't remember a single car ride with my family that didn't involve this song. My mom wanted to listen to country, my dad did not, and one of the only CDs my family could all agree on was Supertramp (and ELO). When we were little my sister and I would turn on this Supertramp CD and dance around in the living room to it. Supertramp has a special place it my heart for all the happy memories it brings back to me. I love this song, I love the album, and I basically just love Supertramp.

And yesterday I heard this incredible cover of Say Something (which I'm already in love with) and I just couldn't let this song go by without immediately being up on my blog. So here is the second song of the week that I am beyond in love with and just want to listen to over and over again. Chills. Major chills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...