Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Favorites

Welcome to my March Favorites! To read all my other Monthly Favorites post CLICK HERE

FAVORITE BLOG: Me, You, and Hayley Larue


Have you ever met someone and you just click? That's how I feel about Hayley over at "Me, You, and Hayley Larue". (Which is a bold thing to say because I'm not sure if she feels the same way.) She left a comment on my blog so I headed straight over to hers. Not only is her blog beautiful, but she's a great writer, an incredible dancer, and she has a very enchanting blog! Also we both have an uncle that works at Disneyland, we both dance, and our birthdays are one year, one month, and one day apart. I just absolutely love her blog and all her beautiful pictures and quotes. She's amazing and I love finding new friends through blogging!!

FAVORITE WEBSITE: 100happydays.com


As I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is I want to do with my life, I realize that I need to gain my more positive attitude and just be happier! So I found the 100 Happy Days Challenge and knew I had to do it. With the stress of school and moving to a new state, I felt now was the best time! My 100 days ends in the middle of June and hopefully by then I will have gained a more positive outlook on life. If you haven't already, I urge you to take the challenge as well and spend the next 100 days finding what makes you happy in your life. Follow me on Instagram to see all my #100happydays posts!


FAVORITE WEB VIDEO: Bitman Begins


Do you remember that Youtube video "Charlie Bit My Finger"? Well this is the celebrity version from Jimmy Kimmel, and I absolutely love it! They really should get the Hemsworth brothers together for a movie. That would be entertaining to watch...


FAVORITE SNACK: Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji and Raspberry Flavors


This little treat is beyond delicious! Not only that but it's not incredibly unhealthy either! Well it is if you eat as many as I do, but I don't feel quite as guilty eating this as I do with other chocolaty treats. They have different flavors like blueberry and pomegranate but I like the raspberry best.

FAVORITE SONG: Say Something




This is quite honestly the most beautiful song ever. I'm so incredibly in love with it, especially this version of it. In case you didn't know, I want to someday be an author and as I'm working on my book this song and this version just keeps playing in my head. I'm so in love with it!

FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW: How I Met Your Mother

Every now and then Chris and I re-watch our favorite shows on Netflix. This month we went through How I Met Your Mother again. It's a special show for us because when we were first dating it helped us connect together as we watched it together for the first time. I love this show... but I am so insanely disappointed in the current season. It's such a let-down and the worst final season ever. But I was so happy to finally see Barney and Robin get married and I'm super excited for Ted to meet the mother!!!

FAVORITE MOVIE: While You Were Sleeping


I didn't go out and see any movies this month and we actually didn't watch very many at all, but I did introduce my husband to While You Were Sleeping so I'm counting it as my favorite this month. It's an older one but Sandra Bullock is super cute in it (and basically all the time, she's a favorite of mine) and it's just a cute and funny movie. So if you haven't seen it already, you should check it out!

FAVORITE APP: QuizUp


My husband and I are so in love with this app and we just quiz each other all the time! It's so fun being in this never-ending competition with him to see who knows our favorite things best! If you don't already have it, you should definitely download this app because it's super fun and you can play against me!!!


FAVORITE/MOST POPULAR BLOG POST: What I've Learned From 10 Months of Marriage


Compared to my other "What I've Learned from ___ Months of Marriage" posts, this one wasn't that exciting to me. It was short and thrown together at the last minute. But I'm glad people like it. It makes me happy that my marriage is exciting to other people. My one year anniversary is in May and I have some big marriage posts planned for that month, so don't forget to follow my blog so you won't miss out on any of them!

Also this month, for some strange reason, you guys keep looking at my One Month Till My Wedding post, which is kind of funny to me. Next month is one month to my one year anniversary, so maybe that's why.

This Monthly Favorites post is a bit shorter than others, but it was a very interest month for me. Drop by my blog tomorrow to see my Monthly Review of March! 

1 comment:

  1. Omg thank you so much, Kaylee! I appreciate this so much. I'm glad we somehow were able to find each other through social media.... which I'm pretty sure I came across your blog through bloglovin, but I have no idea how! All in all, I'm glad I did! :)

    P.S. I literally just bought the Dark Chocolate Acai Berries like 3 days ago and I'm obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...