Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Wishlist

st patrick's day
HAIR BOW: Icing CAMERA BAG: Accessorize SKIRT: Hollister SHIRT: People Tree SHOES: DSW   


This should be changed to my "St. Patrick's Day outfit if I lived in a warmer environment". This is more of a summer outfit (and in Northern Utah March is definitely not summer) but I think this skirt is adorable and I love the simplicity and comfort of the top paired with it. I think I definitely need to get myself those shoes and the hair bow as well. Super adorable!!

Later this week I'll post what I actually wore on St. Patrick's Day, but for now I'm just dreaming about what I wish I could wear...

This beautiful collage was made through Polyvore, which I absolutely love! Don't forget to sign up and start making your own "wishlists". 

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Please find details on my blog, would love if you could participate :) My Webblog: Cheap Hair transplant in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Please find details on my blog, would love if you could participate :) My Webblog: Cheap Hair transplant in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...