Monday, March 3, 2014

Daily Fashion // Brian Regan!!!



SHIRTS: Kohls JEANS: Delia's SHOES: Kmart

Okay first, Kohls has this brand in their juniors section called "SO" and they have the absolute best camisole tank tops. I wear them under my shirts on a regular basis. Both the shirts seen in these pictures are from the "SO" brand and they are wonderful. Also, good priced. Secondly, Delia's has the best pants. They don't have a Delia's in my area so I have to buy them online but they are so worth it! And lastly, I mentioned before that I'm a bargain shopper and while my shoes look like TOMS, they are not and they are so much cheaper! Kmart is great for cheaper and cute shoes, and occasionally clothing as well.

So becoming a fashion blogger has been an internal battle for me because I'm not exactly fashionable. I want to be, but I don't have the money to get there. Also, I tend to choose comfort over fashion anyways. But I decided I wanted to just be me and to do it anyways, even if I'm not the most fashionable. So if you're looking for high-fashion, you're in the wrong place, but I have a few blogger friends I could lead you to.

Also, let's keep in mind that my husband is still working on his photography skills for my blog. I forced him into this and while he makes mistakes and takes lots of pictures I can't use, he ends up with a few great ones as well. And I am super grateful to him for supporting me in this and taking my photos for me.

Now onto the main event...


For Christmas this last year my wonderful in-laws gave us tickets to the sold-out Brian Regan show!! They go every time they can and while I've heard his stuff, I've never seen him live before. So I was super excited to go last Friday and...  HE WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! Seriously, I was laughing so hard! It was such a fun event and I'm so happy I got to go! Here are a few more (un-edited) pictures from our night.


This is us driving down to Kaysville to Chris's parent's house... Chris likes to pretend my taking pictures while driving puts us in real danger. He's a liar. 


This is us in our seats for the show. 


Chris reading the biography about Brian Regan. 


The best part was we were incredibly close to the stage!! We were able to watch him moving around the stage without staring up at the big screen. It was fantastic! 

Thank you Michelle and Scott for inviting us to the show and getting us tickets! We love you!! 

3 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie! Love your little poses! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I don't know how to pose so I just try to be funny. :)

      Delete
  2. I was there on friday too! it was such an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...