Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rainy Day



SHIRT: Macy's PANTS: ??? SHOES: Vans COAT: Kohl's NECKLACE: Disneyland!! 

The Kohl's link under the picture is an almost exact replica of the coat I have. There are a few differences but if you want the same coat as me the link is the best you'll get. My sweet husband gave this coat to me for Christmas and I love it! It's kind of a winter coat, but it's not too heavy so it's nice for a rainy day.

This outfit isn't very fancy and I wasn't having a great hair or makeup day (I'm in desperate need of new eyeliner, I have to scrape the bottle to get it out) but my husband liked the outfit so he took some pictures for me.

It was raining! I love rain! These pictures were incredibly awkward to take because there were actually a lot of people around who were looking at me like I was a crazy person. I have a lot of "outtake" pictures of this outfit where I'm embarrassed by all the people.

I wish I could tell you where the pants are from because they are more like leggings and they are the most comfortable pants I own. I would wear them all the time if I could. It does bother me though that they are shorter and show off more of my ankle. That's why I usually wear boots with them, but I wasn't in the mood for boots, despite the rain.

Remember that you can find all my outfit post by clicking on the "Fashion" tab at the top of the page! 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...