Monday, March 24, 2014

My Red Pants



UNDER SHIRT: Down East PANTS: Walmart 

I didn't say where the top shirt is from because I honestly don't remember. I used to always wear it to ballroom because when I would spin it would fly out. I love it! But to make it more modest I wore my tan shirt underneath and I kind of liked it. I also didn't credit the boots because they were a gift.

I am so in love with these pants! In fact, later this week I have another outfit post where I'm wearing this same pants again. They are the most comfortable and I love the color.

This outfit wasn't my most favorite but it was comfy and simple which is what I like best. And I apologize for no outfit posts last week, it was a lazy week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...