Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Web Video Wednesday: Pond Creatures

I decided this year that I wasn't going to do Web Video Wednesday. I'm working on updating my blog to make it more appealing and Web Video Wednesday was just one of those things that was easy to get rid of and not regret. This particular video is an exception, because it's my husband's YouTube debut!!

Chris made this with his brothers about a year ago (they are on missions now and he's not wearing a ring because we weren't married yet, crazy huh). Sadly it took this long to get the whole thing edited the way they wanted, turns out all they needed was the right software. More episodes were made and Chris has ideas for more to come, and I will always be featuring them on this blog, because I'm super proud of my hubby for being so passionate about something. 

So prepare for an awesome fishing video parody of River Monsters (which is an awesome show whether you enjoy fishing or not, check it out). I hope you love it!!!  
(PS, if you can't watch the whole thing just skip to 7:47 to see just how obsessed with fishing my husband can be, I promise it's worth it.)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is too funny! Your husband jumping around is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...