Monday, March 24, 2014

The Dumbest Thing Ever

So a horrible thing has happened. Some horrible error occurred and nearly all the pictures on my blog posts of 2014 vanished. It was horrible, depressing, and I can't even begin to explain just how devastated I was when I figured it out.

I went through all my fashion posts and put the pictures back on, except for my first one where the pictures were not only deleted from my blog, but my phone, and my computer so they no longer exist, seriously, can't even explain how angry I am.

So I apologize for all the posts with a lack of picture, but if you could do me a favor and help me find the ones with pictures missing I will (hopefully) be able to put the pictures back up. We'll see how that goes.

Seriously though I can't think of a time where I've wanted to run around screaming more. 

3 comments:

  1. Omg that's terrible! I would be sooooo mad! And this is a coincidence, because just yesterday, every single comment I ever received on my blog was deleted! (Although, that apparently happens when you purchase a blog domain name)
    I guess it's time to back up our blogs. lol. But first I have to find a tutorial on how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was freaking out. The real problem was they were deleted from everywhere. I was able to find them and restore them to my computer but now I just have to put them back up on my blog. So frustrating!

      Delete
  2. Currently your header and side picture of yourself are missing... hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...