Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Home



PANTS: Walmart BOOTS: Ross The shirt was a gift, so I don't know where it's from. Sorry!

 I told you I had a second post with my red pants this week. Seriously, my most favorite pants. I don't know why the only good photos from this batch were with my hands on my hips, how unoriginal! And my hair was falling into my face the whole time, the other pictures my whole face was covered!

This picture is in front of my parents house! I was so happy I got to go home and visit my family! I hadn't seen them since Christmas so it was kind of a big deal. I had a great weekend at home and ate ridiculous amounts of delicious food which ruined my diet I had been working on (more on that later), but it was the weekend and I didn't actually gain any weight back so I'm okay with it.

This is a rare sort of outfit for me because I'm wearing brown. Basically everything I own is black or I wear with black, because black is my favorite color, but I wanted to venture out and try something different. Another reason I never wear brown is because the only shoes I have that go with brown are those boots, and I can't really wear those boots to work because even that small of a heel is super annoying as a janitor. I need a new job.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this outfit post! I'm hoping to do more soon but quite honestly I'm lazy and wear lazy clothes most the time. Also, I want to buy new clothes for these posts but I'm completely broke so I cannot. Lame. Well, thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last picture of you! You look so tough and awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...