Monday, December 30, 2013

New Haircut

I have had long hair for a long time. A very very long time. Because I very much enjoy long hair because you can do so much with it. I'm good at playing with long hair and doing long hair and I think long hair suits me very well.

But there's a time when zipping up your long hair every day in your coat gets annoying. Or having your husband accidentally pull it... all the time. Or having your purse tangle the right side of your hair every time you put your purse over your shoulder. Those things are the problem with long hair.

So while I love long hair very very much, I wanted something different. And for me it's very different. I chopped off a lot of my hair, or rather, my amazing cousin did (she also did my hair for my wedding and is the greatest hair stylist I know). And here is my drastic change:


It feels super short right now and I miss having long hair, but I absolutely love it at the same time! It will make my life much easier and I think it's really cute. And the fact that my husband couldn't stop staring at me hours after I got it cut is certainly a plus (he's always wanted me to have short hair, but this is probably the shortest I'll go despite his pleading).

Are you changing your hair for the new year? I'd love to see it! Please leave a comment below! 
THANKS FOR READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...