Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Your Christmas Gift

Every Saturday I put up a Song of the Week and as my Christmas gift to you, here is the Spotify playlist of all the songs for this year! I am still new to Spotify so let me know if it works or not, but in theory, you can just CLICK HERE and find the playlist.

Here is the track listing for the playlist in case it doesn't work and you just want to find the songs on your own:

  1. Don't Need to Worry Bout Me, Dave Moisan
  2. See You Again, Carrie Underwood
  3. Downtown, Lady Antebellum
  4. Almost is Never Enough, Ariana Grande
  5. Atlas, Coldplay
  6. Roar, Katy Perry
  7. Dust to Dust, The Civil Wars
  8. We All Need Saving, Jon McLaughlin
  9. Wrecking Ball, Chester See
  10. Still Into You, Paramore
  11. The Zombie Song, Stephanie Mabey
  12. Zombie, The Cranberries
  13. Let It Go, Demi Lovato
  14. Run Run Run, Celeste Buckingham
  15. Compass, Lady Antebellum
  16. Human, Christina Perri
  17. Happy, Pharrell Williams
  18. Something About December, Christina Perri
  19. Last Christmas, Ariana Grande
  20. All I Want for Christmas is You, Michael Buble
  21. Auld Lang Syne, Barenaked Ladies

Thank you so much for a wonderful year on this blog! My readers are the absolute best and I love you all! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...