Thursday, December 12, 2013

Web Video Wed... Thursday: First World Problems Anthem

Okay, I'm sorry I forgot to do Web Video Wednesday yesterday. I was busy with my last final. But now I'm done with the semester! Yay! I also have a cold so I've been lazy. So your getting your web video of the week on Thursday, sorry.

I started this blog to help others. I was raised by my wonderful parents to always treat others with kindness and respect. I still believe that and I believe that since I am so privileged in my life, it is my right to help those in need. That is why I started this blog and do Charity of the Month, because I alone won't make a difference, but if I can get my readers to help me, together we can help change the world and make it a better place.

The following video touched me and I wanted to share it with you. One of the things I hate most is that there are people in this world who don't have food. It honestly breaks my heart. Especially in my job where I see how much the restaurant on campus throws out every night. They throw out tons of perfectly good food and it honestly angers me because there are so many in this world that have nothing and we just throw away what we don't want.

I think that this video is incredibly important for everyone to watch because some people don't understand what's out there and all they care about are their "first world problems" without knowing or understanding just how privileged they are.

So I hope that this video inspires you as much as it inspires me. Please share it with your friends, spread the word, and donate to my Charity of the Month to help others. And if you can't donate, please participate in 12 Days of Service to help the people around you and in your community. Even the smallest acts of kindness help. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...