Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas for Christopher

It occurred to me this morning as my sweet husband was asking me what I wanted for Christmas that I haven't even thought about what to get him. I was so concerned (upset) about the fact that I can't afford to buy great gifts for all my family, in-laws included, because we just don't have the money. And somehow I forgot about the most important person in my life.

So later while taking my shower (because all great ideas come to me in the shower) I knew suddenly exactly what I had to get him and it it by far the greatest idea ever and I am so excited!!!

... but I can't tell you yet. Because my husband occasionally (but very rarely) looks at this blog and I can't risk letting him see what it is. But I can tell you that it's amazing, cheap, mostly homemade, and I will be doing a tutorial of it after Christmas. So be prepared for that!

I realize this post is so short and pointless but I just got so excited about this gift and had to tell someone! The only trouble now is finding alone time to make it... and a car to buy the necessary items for it... with only four days left till Christmas... This will be fun.

Have you ever given the most perfect gift? Tell me about it below by leaving a comment! 
THANKS FOR READING!! 

1 comment:

  1. The most meaningful gift I received was a meaningful handwritten letter that I could read over and over again.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...