Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Why I Celebrate Christmas

I love Santa Claus. I love giving and receiving presents. I love decorating Christmas trees. I love hanging stockings. I love reading How The Grinch Stole Christmas every Christmas Eve with my siblings. I love Christmas! But I also love the reason for the season.


Our Savior, Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day. He is the reason we celebrate Christmas. It's not about all the materialistic things, it's about celebrating the birth of our Savior and what that means for us.

I love giving gifts at Christmastime because the Lord has given so much to me. Giving gifts for Christmas reminds me of how my Savior gave his life for me. He blessed me with so many gifts throughout my life. It's only fair that I give freely to others as he did.

Jesus Christ was born on Christmas Day. 
That is why I celebrate Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...