Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Updates

Hey friends! It's been forever since I've written and I do apologize for that. We've been moving and everything is chaotic right now and we haven't moved our internet over to our new place yet. But we should have it by tomorrow so I'll be able to write daily again.

I'm at my parent's house, sitting in the same bed I wrote all my blog posts in last year. Such a sentimental moment. ;) We drove back today (and today only) for my brother's band concert. It was super good, my brother is a very talented tuba player and I loved going to a Christmas concert to get me more in the holiday spirit!

We aren't fully moved in our new apartment yet, in fact most my clothes are still in boxes, but we are slowly but surely getting there. We've had a lot come up recently that took us away from unpacking. Things are stressful and chaotic, but we're figuring it all out and getting things settled. That's incredibly vague but I don't want to go into the details.

It's super excited to log onto my blog after so long and see all these new comments and page views! My readers are honestly the greatest and I love you all so much!

Can I just say how much I love my husband?! Today my husband was so much fun (although he usually is) and he was so kind to my grandma and family and he's just a perfect fit in my family, which is seriously the greatest blessing in the world, because my family means the world to me. I love my husband so much and can never fully explain how much he means to me. He makes my life infinitely better and I am truly blessed by him everyday. I LOVE YOU CHRISTOPHER!!

I don't have much else to say. Right now at least. I have a lot to say about the move and my new apartment, but it's bedtime for me right now so it'll wait until tomorrow... or whenever our apartment gets internet.

If you have any suggests for future posts leave a comment below! 
THANKS FOR READING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...