Saturday, December 14, 2013

Song of the Week: Last Christmas


I'm so obsessed with Ariana Grande and this version of Last Christmas is fantastic! Although yesterday Chris and I were discussing how it's the most/only depressing Christmas song there is and it's just weird. I'm getting so excited for Christmas!!!

Again, at the end of the year as my Christmas gift to you I am going to make available a Spotify playlist of all the Song of the Week songs I've done this year. I only started doing it in August so the list is smaller than it will be next year, but in my opinion it's still a great list of songs! Get excited!!

It's moving day for us! Today we're moving into our new, cheaper apartment. So things will be a bit crazy for us this weekend and next week as we get everything settled. I'll be doing an apartment tour next week to introduce you to our new place.

If you have any suggestions for what I should write about please leave a comment below.
THANKS FOR READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...