Monday, August 27, 2012

Marriage Advice

I haven't written on this blog for a while and I hope to make this post short and sweet. Recently I met up with family I hadn't seen in a long time. My mother's aunt and her sister. The circumstances of the visit were very bittersweet; the funeral of her husband. Talking to family they gave me some advice when they learned about my boyfriend and how we plan on getting married. I wish to share it to you.

After you're married, take some time to move away from family. It's hard, but try to not visit your parents often. When you live far from your parents, you're forced to bond even more with your new spouse. You can find a love greater than you ever knew when it's just you two, on your own, learning about each other and about life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...