Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary to Christopher and Me!!

You guys, it's been a whole year since all this happened:









And what a crazy year it's been! I never imagined my first year of marriage would be so uneventful. Yep, you heard me right. My first year of marriage was not the greatest year of my life, but truth me told, I never wanted it to be. I'm a firm believer in the idea that love only grows, and I hope Chris and I continue to grow our love into the eternities. 

I am so insanely grateful that I married Chris one year ago. Chris is the greatest blessing in my life and I love him more than I ever thought I could love someone and everyday I find a way to love him more. He means the world to me, he saved my life, he makes me happier than I ever imagined, and I know he loves me and I'm so happy and grateful that he does. 

I don't care that our first year of marriage was uneventful. We're starting out our second year living in Texas and working full-time and making huge life decisions. I love my husband and I know our marriage will only get better and better as time goes on. But I'm so happy for this first of struggles and learning who we were, it will change us for the better. It already has made us a stronger couple and better people. I'm so grateful that this year was uneventful, because it means we have so much more to look forward to. 

Happy one year anniversary to my best friend in the whole world and the love of my life! I feel like I've known you forever, and I want to continue to get to know you through the eternities. 
I LOVE YOU CHRISTOPHER!! 

6 comments:

  1. HEY! This is Chelsea from As I Live...when I read your blog, I feel like we should be friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm.... OKAY!!! I love making new blogger friends! And I really do love your blog, it's amazing. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much!! You are so sweet.

      Delete
  2. So sweet. Congrats on a successful year, Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your blog, its amazing :D
    Its really helpful in learning english :)

    P.S you are beautifull :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...