Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I have been blessed my whole life with the most incredible mom in the world! I tell her everything and she truly is one of the greatest friends I've ever had! But most importantly she's also an incredible mother. She raised me in dance and never stopped supporting me in living my dreams. She raised me to be kind to everyone and helped me to become the person I am today.

A few months ago when I wrote my I Hate College post I texted my mom and said "Mom, I hate college, I don't want to be here anymore, I don't want to do this, it makes me miserable, blah blah blah..." and she didn't get angry or upset, she didn't say "college is the most important thing, you have to finish it". No. My mom said, "Maybe you should take a break and figure out what you really want to do." And then she gave me suggestions on what I should do and what she thinks would be best for me.

My mom has always encouraged me to follow my dreams, no matter what they may be. She supports me in my writing and my goals to be an author. She supports my passion of dance. She supports me when I'm feeling lonely and upset and helped me get through the hardest year of my life in high school. She supports me whatever decisions I make in my life, most importantly my marriage to Chris.

My mother is beautiful. My mother has a larger and better wardrobe than I do, and I'm always jealous of her cute outfits. My mother is so smart. My mother is one of the kindest people I've ever met. My mother enjoys watching silly shows like Dance Moms with me and we bond together through that show. My mother listens to me when I go on and on about stupid things. My mother is amazing and wonderful and perfect.

I LOVE YOU MOM AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING MOTHER'S DAY! I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO GIVE YOU A BIG HUG AND TELL YOU IN PERSON HOW MUCH I TRULY LOVE YOU!! 


BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! 

Exactly one year ago today I got a second mother, my mother-in-law Michelle. And if I could have personally chosen my mother-in-law I still would have chosen her. 

Michelle is honestly the sweetest person and she cares so much about her family and her children and now I'm included in the mix. She genuinely cares about other people and I think that's one of the greatest qualities there is. She's an incredible mother and cares so much about her four boys and is willing to give them the world. 

She's so amazing and I absolutely love having her in my life! I cannot thank her enough for raising Chris to be the perfect man for me and I'm so grateful for the reflection of her that I see in him. She's such an amazing, beautiful, and wonderful person and I love her so much! 

MICHELLE, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! WE WISH WE COULD BE THERE WITH YOU! 



I truly am blessed that I have the two greatest mothers in the world! I wish them both the happiest Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...