Friday, May 2, 2014

Charity of the Month: Make a Wish

Today I'm moving to Texas, I wrote this post a week ago so I can't tell you how stressful today probably is for me, but I know how stressed I am now. So this post is going to be short and sweet. Hopefully.

I'm sure many of you have already heard of the Make a Wish Foundation which raised money to help kid's dreams come true. I believe this is an incredible organization and I am proud to support them this month! So here to show you just how awesome Make a Wish can be is one of my most favorite stories ever, the Batkid!


As I said this post is short, but I hope it helps motivate you to spread the word about the Make a Wish Foundation and maybe make a donation of your own. Donations can be make online on their website found HERE. Also be sure to explore their website for other ways to help this foundation.

Sorry this post is so short, I may right up another post this month about Make a Wish, we'll see, depends on when we can get wi-fi in our new place. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...