Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Pathetic, And I Like It

I have a very beautiful engagement ring resting on the ring finger of my left hand, and I never want it to leave. Unfortunately, neither of us knew my ring size, so it doesn't quite fit me perfectly yet. But we're getting it fixed on Saturday (not fixed, it's perfect!!).

However, since I want to wear it all the time, it's size presents a problem. It can slip off fairly easily so I can't keep it on around water, or it will really slip off. And I don't really trust it staying on in my sleep so I can't wear it to bed.

(This is the pathetic part)

So this morning I woke up and got really excited and I was like "I get to put my ring back on!!!!" So I put it on and I'm all happy... then I look at my phone... and realize it's 5 AM. I don't have to be up for another 3 hours. So I take my ring back off and go back to bed. But at this point I'm too excited because of my ring, that I end up waking up every half hour. Come to think of it, I haven't gotten a good night's sleep since I got this ring. Silly ring, it makes me too excited to sleep.

CORRECTION

It's not the ring. It's what it symbolizes. Having this ring on my finger means that I get to marry the most perfect man, the one true love of my life, in six months. It means that I can get ready for the wedding. It means that I am bound to Christopher. It means that our love is strong and will never die. Bet you didn't think that's what a ring meant, huh? But that's what mine means. And I love it. I am super excited all the time now because I cannot wait to marry the love of my life!!!

I know this post is really cheesy and dumb, but I just had to vent my feelings somewhere.

I love you Chris!

--Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes. Have you crafted Christopher's name on your ring?

    It would make the wearer of the ring more meaningful..(Likewise, Christopher's ring should have you name crafted on it)..

    Just a little tips...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...