Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rudolph and his Red Nose: The True Story

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER 


This week I've had a terrible cold, and while this picture is majorly edited (and 3 years old), I did indeed have a very red nose from blowing my nose so much.

HAD A VERY SHINY NOSE


I'm a huge believer in Vaseline and I used it to help soothe my hurt nose. So my nose was very shiny. 

AND IF YOU EVER SAW IT, YOU WOULD EVEN SAY IT GLOWS


I wouldn't say my nose was glowing... but I did feel very hot because of how rubbed raw it was, so if felt hot and glowing. 

ALL OF THE OTHER REINDEER USED TO LAUGH AND CALL HIM NAMES


Okay, maybe if Rudolph looked like this one, it would make more sense for them to make fun of him. But lets think this through: red, shiny, glowing nose... Rudolph is clearly suffering from a weak immune system like me and his poor little body clearly can't handle the hostile North Pole weather! So their teasing and name calling is absolutely horrible and unfair! 

THEY NEVER LET POOR RUDOLPH JOIN IN ANY REINDEER GAMES


Well of course they didn't let him play! If he's like me, he was too busy coughing, sneezing, and blowing his nose to concentrate on actually playing the game! 

I guess the rest of the song doesn't prove my point that RUDOLPH WAS CLEARLY ONLY SUFFERING FROM A COLD. Like me. The end. 

*Note: I have a hatred of playing Christmas music before December. This is the only exception I'm allowing, to prove a point. 

Also, thank you PicMonkey for making me look like a reindeer and Google for the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...