Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4th, 2012


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! :) I turned 22 today. And it was literally THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! Here's a list of all the exciting-ness of this weekend:

  • Picnic with Jimmy Johns, strawberries, and Apple-Grape sparkling cider (all presented to me by my fabulous boyfriend)
  • Texas Roadhouse steak (family dinner!)
  • Banana cake (made my my amazing mother!)
  • Roast Chicken with potatoes, carrots and onions (made by my wonderful sister, I'll ask her for the recipe so I can put it up on here)
  • New boots
  • Taylor Swift's RED
  • Wicked album
  • 8 Impressionists painting (include Degas, my favorite!)
  • New pants
  • New tank top
  • New jewelry (given to me by my boyfriend's parents)
  • $35
  • Hmm... what else... oh yeah.... A DIAMOND RING!!! :) :) :) :)
Ha ha, yeah, I'M ENGAGED! Chris surprised me on our picnic. I plan on tell the whole story in a different post because, thanks to my amazing new FIANCE, my family was hiding and taking pictures of the whole event. So when I get the pictures off my dad's camera I'll write about his proposal (I'll try to keep it from being to lovey-dovey). 

Well I hope all my readers had an amazing weekend like I did (somehow I think i win though...). 

I LOVE MY READERS! 

--Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you truly had a fabulous birthday ever...

    Happy Birthday!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...