Sunday, February 24, 2013

Outfits of the Week: February 18th - February 24th

This is a new segment on my blog. It's supposed to satisfy any clothing lovers who follow my blog. Although I must warn you, I'm not the most fashionable! I'm really not! I do love clothes and shopping though. So this segment is about what's in my closet, what I choose to wear and where I got it from. I hope you enjoy it!


Let's start at Monday through Wednesday (I apologize for poor quality photos!!). Monday I wore my favorite jeans and boots. The jeans are from Delia's. I ordered them online because there is no Delia's store in Utah. I get their catalog and I love them! They have such cute things! But so far I've only ordered jeans from them, but I love them! The boots I got for my birthday from Scheels, but I've also seen them at Smith's Marketplace. I've had the blue and white striped tank top for a long time and I can't remember where I got it, but it's one of my favorites. The jacket came with workout capris, like a track suit. But the jacket is really cute and comfy.

Tuesday I wore my new black boots from the Overstock.com Outlet store. I wore my gray jeans from JCPenny. I love JCPenny's because everything is adorable and at great prices. The shirt I got from Kohls. I have a love/hate relationship with that shirt... Sometimes I just don't like it. And Tuesday I didn't like it or my pants very much.

Wednesday I wore my Perry the Platypus t-shirt because I'm secretly in love with Perry! I got the shirt at Kohls. The pants I've had forever and can't tell you where they're from. The shoes are Vans and are one of my favorite pairs of shoes ever! They are so comfortable and they sparkle! I mostly wore a pull-over jacket that day so no one really saw my shirt, and I wish I had taken a picture of the jacket because it's one of my favorites. Someday.


Friday's picture is really weird looking and the outfit is terrible!! I love the shirt, it's from Zumiez. And I love my black pants/leggings. I'm not sure where they're from though. The shoes are awful, I realize that. Uggs are short for ugly, but somedays when it's snowing and I'm not going anywhere important or seeing anyone special, I wear my off-brand uggs (from Costco) because they're comfortable and keep me warm. But that outfit isn't that great. Note-to-self, never wear that outfit again.

Saturday's outfit I love! I was wear my lace 3/4 length shirt from Luxe with a black tank-top underneath. I'm wearing Lucky brand jeans and my favorite black boots. Saturday was a great day for me because I got to hang out with my best friend!

Sunday for church I wore my new dress from Overstock.com Outlet Store. I love it! I'm wearing black leggings from Luxe and my favorite black boots. Usually my hair in a ponytail like that doesn't look so bad, but today it wasn't really working for me. I love my new dress though!


Were you wondering why I skipped Thursday? Well that's because I worked all day in my lovely work polo shown above. The picture's from when I first started working there and was taken on my camera phone (which really sucks). The only difference now is that I have a new belt. I also put in my pajamas I wore for half the week, simply because they're my favorite pajamas and I just love showing them off!! (again, the picture is from my phone and from Christmas day)

Of all the outfits for the week I think Sunday is my favorite. Let me know what your favorite is and if you have any other questions about my outfits, just leave a comment! I love my readers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...