Monday, February 25, 2013

Shopping Trip 2/25/2013

So today my mom and I went out shopping! I got some wonderful things, including the shoes for my wedding, I got to try on my wedding dress again and picked out a headpiece and veil to go with it! It was a fabulous shopping trip! As a part of my "In My Closet" segment, I'll be sharing with you what I buy, where and how much it cost.


So at Target I got two cardigans, black and white, and a gray maxi skirt. Everything was $15 each for a total of $48.08 and saved a total of $12.97! 


These will be so perfect for my wedding!!! I got these at DSW in the clearance section for 70% off! I bought them for $19.21 and saved $61.02!! A very successful trip indeed. 


I'd also like to point out that while buying the shoes, the sales clerk asked me if they were for prom. Nope, for my wedding. Last week a sales lady asked me how school was going and if I was excited for summer and spring break. No one believes that I'm 22, they all think I'm like 16 and in high school. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...