Friday, May 27, 2016

Same Shirt + Maxi Skirt

Please forgive me for using the same shirt in two Fashion Friday posts only a few weeks apart. I said in the first post how much I love this shirt. I think this only proves this fact. I think I should be apologizing more to my mom that my shirt is slightly wrinkled. Mommy, I'm very sorry. I know I'm a slob sometimes. Please still love me.

The warmth is here!! Mostly. It's been rainy a lot, which I enjoy, but it keeps the weather a bit cooler. But I no longer need coats so that's a great start. I wish that I could tell you where this skirt is from but it was a gift from my mom. Down below though I'll have links to a bunch a great maxi skirts for cheap so you can check those out if you wish. 

I have nothing else to say. I hope you have a lovely day. I hope I can keep up Fashion Friday this way. (Yay rhymes!) 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...