Friday, May 13, 2016

Wedding Attire

Yesterday Chris and I spent the whole day with my family, hanging out around town and celebrating my cousin's wedding. It was such a beautiful day, so much fun, and so relaxing to get a day off of work during the week. I may write a whole post about our day (I have so many pictures and videos) but we'll see. I also have a post about the night before, as Wednesday was our anniversary and Chris surprised me with an incredible evening.

But for now, enjoy my quick pictures of what I wore all day to the many wedding events. And CONGRATULATIONS NICK AND CAMI!!!






Aww... It's my sister! I don't know where her outfit is from, but I can ask if you're truly interested. 

Outfit Details:

Cardigan: Target
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Ross
Shoes: Kohls

Similar Items $50 or Less:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...