Wednesday, May 11, 2016

3rd Year Anniversary Thoughts

Written 5/8/16

I knew today would be difficult. Mother's Day. I was supposed to be a mom by this point, but instead I had to go to church and listen to adorable kids sing about their mother's, listen to talks about mothers, and cry over the fact that I'm not a mom.

But being able to spend my day taking care of my injured husband and practicing my motherly skills was good enough for me.

 I love the relationship that I have with Chris. We are always able to laugh and joke. When we fight, we are too busy making jokes and quoting our favorite movies and TV shows to truly be mad at each other.

I love Chris so much. I love being married to him. I love having him as my best friend. I love that he's my partner in everything. I love the life that we've created together. I love that he takes care of me. I love being in love with him.

Today was hard. I want us to be a family. Not just with each other and our puppy, but with children of our own. There's no one else I would want to start a family with. There's no one who could be a better dad to our future children. And there's no one who I'd rather go through this heartbreak of not being a mom yet with.

I'm so happy we're at three years of marriage, because I've come to find that the longer we're together, the more I love him. Eternity with Chris is the happiest and greatest thing to ever happen to me.


________________________________________________________________________

Go back in time to my one year anniversary post, it's one of my favorites and you can find it by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...