Monday, May 16, 2016

Self Realization

Hello friends, today I had a moment of shocking self-discovery and I had to document and rant about it somewhere, and what better place to do that than my blog.

I am not a naturally curious person.

Now I have moments of curiosity, we all do, but I'm not the type of person who has to know all the answers... like my sister, who I tease with all the time because in my personal opinion she's overly curious... though maybe my mind is distorted because I'm not curious and she's really just a natural level of curiosity. Mind blown.

But being curious just isn't my thing. I don't ask a lot of questions, unless I truly want to know an answer. I over think every question I ask as well. I only want the simplest of answers, because if it's not something I'm interested in, then I don't really care. I've always been they type of person who loves to be alone. I do the things I want to do and I'm happy with that.

But get this..

What if my lack of curiosity is the reason school was so difficult for me? That would make total sense! Because honestly I don't ask questions if I don't care, so in school when I didn't know what was going on I would keep quiet.

What if my lack of curiosity is the thing that has been holding me back my whole life? What does this mean? Does this mean anything? Can I fix this? Can you learn to become curious? Is me asking all these questions helping me to become more curious? Who knows, and my lack of curiosity leads me to end this post, because I just don't care enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...