Friday, July 3, 2015

Blue and White Stripes

I will be the first to say these are not good pictures. So I apologize for that. Tomorrow is the 4th of July which is one of my most favorite holidays. I'm a pretty patriotic person, I mean, the Star Spangled Banner is one of my favorite songs and often makes me cry. Firework shows sometimes make me cry too. Maybe I cry too much or maybe I just love America. 

Chris and I have awesome plans and patriotic outfits for the fourth and if you want to see what we're wearing and doing, you'll have to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! So please follow and you'll see the awesomeness of one of my favorite holidays! 

The following dress is from Old Navy which is currently one of my favorite stores. In fact, both the shirts Chris and I will be wearing tomorrow for the fourth are from Old Navy. This is a favorite dress of mine. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen it before, but this is the first time I've put it up on here. It's semi-patriotic with the blue and white strips and if I was specifically wearing this for the fourth, I would probably pair it with my red shoes and belt. 

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Independence Day and do something fun and don't forget to check out my social media pages to see my patriotic outfit for tomorrow! 




Dress: Old Navy
Boots: Kohls

Here's a few other Old Navy dresses that I love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...