Friday, July 17, 2015

My New Favorite Dress

You guys, I found the greatest dress. I'm in love. This last weekend we were in Park City for a family reunion and we went to the outlets and in Volcom I found this dress and it was on sale but still more than I usually would pay for anything, but I was so in love I convinced Chris to let me buy it. And then when he saw me in it he totally agreed that it was the best dress ever and now we're both in love. It's the greatest romance story there ever was.

I'm kidding. But I am in love with this dress.

So I am going to be giving my blog a makeover. Not in appearance, because I'm actually pretty happy with the appearance right now. I mean in posts. I'm sure you've all noticed my lack in posts recently and I'm going to change that, setting new goals to post more and post more of the things you like. So to help me gauge what my readers want to see I've created a quick survey for you to take that will help me figure out what you like, what you don't like, etc. Please just take a minute to fill it out at the bottom of this page, you'd be doing me a huge favor!

This month is literally crazy for me so realistically there won't be any changes until August, probably mid August. But I am planning on posting something every day for the month of September, so that'll be a fun challenge for me. And, remember that writing project I promised you for June? Well I'm still working on that. I'm thinking September or October that'll be ready for ya'll. I'm very protective of my writing and that's why it's taking so long, it has to be perfect.

Anyways, so many little things. Here is my new favorite dress and my favorite shoes that I wear all the time and you're probably sick of seeing. Also, enjoy the lovely tan lines on my arms.





I'm just so excited about this dress!! 


Dress: Volcom
Shoes: Kohls
Undershirt: DownEast (Exact match)


Here are some other great loose, summery dresses I love, but don't love nearly as much as this one.



THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...