Friday, July 10, 2015

Style Icon: Zooey Deschanel/Jessica Day

Chris and I love New Girl. Like, a lot. We've seen each episode on Netflix multiple times and we still laugh every time. It's honestly one of the best shows. But as funny as it is, one of my favorite things about it is the dresses and other outfits Zooey Deschanel wears as Jessica Day.

Today's #FashionFriday post is not of me, but a combination of my favorite Zooey/Jess outfits, although their style is basically the same.

I love this style because it's very girly and fun. Having a job wear I get to wear a dress everyday has been ridiculously fun for me and I've realized how much I prefer wearing dresses to other clothes. Zooey's style is not only cute and girly, but it's also very casual and comfortable looking, which is always a plus. In New Girl she wears big glasses and anyone who knows me well knows that I'm obsessed with glasses, so I want them. I'm also in love with her hair. I've been considering getting bangs like hers, but I really can't decide. If you have an opinion on whether I should get bangs or not please leave a comment below, because I'm very conflicted on this decision.

It only seems fitting that with this post I introduce you to one of my favorite websites: What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear? Not only does it show you a collection of her outfits, it has links on where to get them or similar items! It's amazing to look at and makes me wish I had more money. So check it out because it's pretty much the greatest thing ever.

So anyways, please enjoy a collection of some of my favorite Zooey/Jess outfits. Have a lovely day and if you're participating in Fashion Friday, be sure to use the hashtag on social media so I can see all your styles!

Seriously though, could I pull off bangs like this?























All photos were taken from Pinterest. Click to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...