Friday, June 26, 2015

A Wonderful Day

Chris was attacking me with the camera during this shoot. The last photo was one of the many awkward close ups he had of me laughing, trying to get him out of my face. I love him. 

Today is a wonderful day for the Farnes family because Chris's brother Kellin gets home from his mission today!!! I believe I mentioned two weeks ago Devin got back from his, and two Novembers ago Sheldon got back from his. Now I met Sheldon before his mission very briefly, but today marks the first time I will ever see Chris with all his brothers at the same time, and that's huge!! I've know Chris for almost four years so for this to be the first time is kind of crazy! 

I love all of Chris's brothers and I'm so excited to have them all here! Chris has been freaking out all week, so anxious to have them all to fish with and play soccer with. Today is basically just wonderful. 

This is a new shirt from Rue 21. I love Rue 21 because you can get great shirts on major clearance. I'm never really been one to spend lots of money on clothes (all my pants are from Walmart) but just because I like things cheap doesn't mean I can't have style. People overpay for clothes a lot in my opinion. You just have to know where to look for the cheap stuff. Also, I know I feature these shoes a lot but I'm literally obsessed, I've worn them every day this week. I need another pair of black booties so I can switch it up a bit though... 

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day like we are! 






Shirt: Rue 21
Skirt: Costco
Shoes: Kohls


The thing I love most about this shirt is it's Aztec print while being my favorite colors. Here are some other Aztec print items that I'm in love with:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...