Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Quick Message of Love

So internet friends, this is hard for me to say... but I've been struggling a lot lately. As the majority of you know, I do suffer from depression and lately it's really been hitting me hard. Chris has been a huge help, like he always is, but some days it's just so difficult to think positively and believe I can get through it all.

But I wanted to say something to all my readers, family, friends, and random people of the world who happen upon my blog...

YOU ARE LOVED.

Life sucks. And it will always suck. But even though I may not know you, I KNOW that there is someone out there who loves you and supports you and will never EVER give up on you. 

I've always had a great support system with my family, but it took me a while to realize that they could help. You may feel alone sometimes as you're going through life, but you never really are. Someone out there loves you. God loves you. Family loves you. Coworkers love you. Roommates love you. Neighbors love you. Even strangers love you sometimes when you show them kindness! 

Never give up on yourself because you are loved. If you don't believe me, remember that I love you and I'll always be here for you if you want someone to talk to. I've been there, I've been through hell and back, and if you feel like you're stuck in your pit and can't make it out please find one of those people who loves you, me included, and tell them and they can help you ease your burden. 

I'll always be here for my readers, because you give me life. Writing saves me and the people who read my writing bless me more than they'll ever know. You have always been a part of my support group, and I will always, ALWAYS, be a part of yours.

 Don't give up. You are loved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...