Friday, June 5, 2015

Pink, Blue, and Curls

This outfit post has a lot of colors, which is weird for me because I don't wear bright colors often. But it's June now and colors can be fun in the summer. 

This is one of those outfits where I can't tell you where anything is actually from, because I've had them all forever. So below I've posted some similar pieces so you can recreate this look yourself if you want. 

Here's a fun fact for you, this hairstyle was almost completely heatless. Yeah, how cool is that? So if you've watch my most recent YouTube video, I slept with my hair wet in the last hairstyle and this was what happened... mostly. I had to fix a few pieces with my curling iron but only on the right side. So that was cool. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...