Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday Scrapbook | September 24th - 30th, 2017

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH


Our girls turned two weeks old while still in the NICU. But we got great news while visiting them... Zoey could come home on Tuesday!! 

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH


Zoram has just a few days left as the only "child" in the home. He also likes to lay on my laundry as I'm folding and getting ready for the girls to arrive. 

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26TH



So on Monday morning, the girls were given a new formula to try to help with their spit-up issue. Zoey's return home is delayed, but Makell's is moved up and both girls are able to come home on Wednesday!! 

Oh, and Chris and I visited Walmart and looked at Halloween costumes. These masks are awesome and I want them. 

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH 





We took the girls to the pediatrician, which was quite an adventure. Zoey weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces and Makell weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces. Both are bigger than their birth weights, but they're still tiny. The onesies they're wearing are preemie size, but I don't have much in preemie. They'll be wearing clothes a little bigger for a while. 

Our first day together was like a dream come true. I've waited for this for so long. I am finally a mother and my girls are better than I could have ever imagined. I am so truly blessed. 

You can watch their homecoming vlog on my YouTube channel HERE.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH 




Chris worked most the day, but the girls got a visit from their Uncle Nick and Grandma Ostrowski. We all stayed in jammies all day and it was a lazy, comfy day. That night we all watched our Utah State Aggies beat BYU! Even though Chris and I no longer go to school at USU, we're big supporters.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30TH 




(Makell has a lipstick kiss on her forehead.)




My life is completely different with these girls in my life, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We had fun spending the whole day together. I love dressing them up in cute outfits (and getting through summery dresses like this while it's still warm, but the cold is definitely coming). 

Chris is such a good dad and he loves these girls so much. He works so hard to make sure they have the best life. We're struggling with me no longer working, but he is the best help by being such a hard worker and still volunteering to help out with the girls and having to deal with the needy Zoram. I love him. I married a winner. 

A huge thank you to my lovely visiting teachers for bringing over dinner. Honestly, do you see that picture? I could never make something as amazing as this. That's homemade bread! It was all so delicious and I am so truly grateful for all the kindness and generosity of my neighbors in these crazy first few days with the twins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...