Thursday, October 5, 2017

My Post-Pregnancy Body







Dress: Target (Similar)
Cardigan: Nordstrom 
Boots: Kohls (Exact Match)
Socks: K.Bell

Five days before I went into labor I had a baby shower and wore this dress. I wore it with leggings because it barely covered my butt with my bulging belly (I also had to have Chris help me get into the leggings because of how insanely swollen my legs were). But in these photos I'm three weeks post labor and I can wear this dress as an actual dress! Win!

It's my favorite time of year! One of the main reasons I love fall is because of the outfit options. I absolutely love boots, cardigans, and wearing my knee-high socks. I may not get out as much this fall because of the two new additions to our family, but that doesn't mean I still can't obsess over the fashion.

I also just want to say how much I love braids. They're so easy and great for keeping my hair both cute and out of the way of spit-up prone infants. You can learn all about how I did my makeup on my last post HERE.

SHOP SIMILAR DRESSES UNDER $50:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...