Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Favorite Trend: Oversized Cardigans & Sweaters

I remember growing up I was firmly against sweaters. I would wear a dress to church, my mom would suggest a nice white cardigan to wear over it, and I adamantly refused. Being honest, I don't know what caused my hated of sweaters (perhaps the 90s style of all the ones I owned) but now, I cannot get enough of the cardigan/ sweater trend.

I feel like oversized cardigans and sweaters are everywhere this fall and I want them all. As a woman who struggles with self-confidence, gave birth to twins last month and still doesn't fit in any of her pre-pregnancy pants, anything oversized is right up my alley.

Today I'm sharing with you some of my favorite oversized sweaters. Be they cardigans, turtlenecks, or otherwise, this is a trend I am fully on board with, and hope lasts a while. At least the length of a Utah winter. So, like six more months.

MY DREAM OUTFIT:


SHOP UNDER $50:

MY FAVORITE STORES FOR SWEATERS:

Old Navy

Target

ASOS

H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...