Friday, April 29, 2016

Spring Is For Flowers


This shirt I got out of the plus size section. I saw it and fell in love so I tried it on and decided I could get away with wearing it. But I'll be honest, there was a moment of fear and regret that I was potentially taking such a cute shirt away from someone who would fit into it better than I do. I genuinely feel bad if I think about it too much. 

Also to all of those people out there (mainly my coworkers) who haven't noticed I dyed my hair red... can you tell now? 

I really want Fashion Fridays to be a thing. Something that stays. So I'm going to do my best to keep up with these types of posts every Friday, but please don't be expecting one every week, we all know it won't happen. 

It's Springtime now! I love Spring! The weather isn't too cold, it has been super rainy though. It rained most of the day I took these pictures, I was lucky to get out at a dry moment, but it was rather chilly. I love this season. I love that it means flowers are here. So I love wearing my new favorite shirt with the floral details! 

At the end of this post you can find some of my other favorite floral print shirts available for purchase, so keep reading to see more of my pictures and to shop for some other great floral print shirts and dresses! 










Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Ross
Pants: Walmart
Shoes: Ross





No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...