Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Back To Basics




You're probably wondering what a late night, no makeup, freshly dried hair, zit on the forehead, horrible lighting selfie has to do with anything. So I'll explain.

It has come to my attention that my blog has strayed far from what I want it to be. I no longer do fashion post, even though I love doing them, I never have pictures, though I don't have a great camera, and I ramble... a lot.

So I've made the decision to start (another) new era on my blog. Simplicity. No more rambling when people don't want it (but I will clearly ramble in posts I want to). No more picture-less posts, in fact, I want picture only posts! And no more taking breaks from posting.

I want consistency and simplicity. And that's the new goal. We're going back to basics and keeping it all simple. So I hope you're ready for less of my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...