Wednesday, May 29, 2013

200

This is my 200th post on this blog!!! So to celebrate I am going to write 200 things about myself. Wow. This may take a while...


  1. My middle name is Rochelle.
  2. My sister's middle name is Renee, my parents apparently like middle names that start with "R".
  3. My brother's middle name is Brent. 
  4. I love black olives. I eat them by the can. 
  5. I love my husband very very much. 
  6. I could have nachos every day and be happy. 
  7. I think Love Sacs are fun.
  8. I own 35 pairs of shoes. 
  9. I wear the same shoes almost every day.
  10. I own lots of blankets because I get cold a lot.
  11. My new apartment is amazing. 
  12. I watch "Friends" every day.
  13. I'm obsessed with watching "Friends" and call it my best "friend".
  14. I love Disney.
  15. I've never been out of the country.
  16. My husband has been to Scotland and England and I'm really jealous.
  17. He wants to live in Scotland, I'm not so sure about that.
  18. I love rain. 
  19. My favorite candy is Jelly Belly's Raspberry Blackberries.
  20. We had Raspberry Blackberry candies at my wedding and still have like 5 pounds of them. 
  21. I recently found bottles of lemonade at Walmart for 25 cents and they are very good.
  22. I've been playing too much of Plants vs. Zombies lately. 
  23. I really need to find a job because I'm getting tired of playing Plants vs. Zombies and watching "Friends" all day.
  24. If anyone knows of jobs available in Logan, Utah, let me know. 
  25. I would like a Camero some day. 
  26. I'm planting flowers in our kitchen window and I'm obsessed with watching them grow. 
  27. Again, really need to find a job. 
  28. I love wearing jeans.
  29. I also love wearing dresses and heels, however it's difficult when your jobs require you to wear other things and walking around a freezing and snowy campus doesn't work well with dresses and heels. 
  30. I know more about computers than my husband. Ha!
  31. My neighbor just brought me cinnamon rolls and I'm so happy I might eat both of them and not tell my husband they were here. 
  32. I love saying that I have a husband. 
  33. I hate that my husband works till midnight tonight. 
  34. I miss my Nana a lot. I wish I could see her more and wish I could have talked to her more at the wedding. 
  35. I like water a lot. 
  36. I really want an iPhone. 
  37. I actually failed at making Jell-o yesterday, who does that?
  38. I'm really good at making pies.
  39. I think peanut butter cookies are my favorite type of cookie. 
  40. I have a really good peanut butter cookie recipe that has less sugar and fat than most. 
  41. I've never really liked games, but I do like computer games. 
  42. Transformers is my favorite movie.
  43. Bumblebee is my favorite autobot. 
  44. I'm getting sick of the "Friends" theme song.
  45. I highly doubt that anyone is actually reading this list. 
  46. If you are reading this list, leave a comment and I might give you a special gift. ;)
  47. Daisies are my favorite flower, yet I insisted on black/white anemones for my wedding. 
  48. My sister and her friend arranged all the flowers for my wedding, you should hire them to do yours!
  49. I love The Great Gatsby.
  50. I'm a really lazy person. 
  51. I basically sit here on my laptop all day. 
  52. I spilled some makeup on my laptop once and I'm so sick of it being there! But hard as I try, I can't get it off! 
  53. My husband keeps stealing my headphones. 
  54. I love that my new apartment has a washer and dryer. 
  55. Chris and I go on walks together every Sunday. I love them. 
  56. I really like playing with my hair. 
  57. I'm sick of my cell phone and the fact that no one calls or texts me besides my husband makes it kind of pointless anyways. 
  58. I'm literally too lazy to text sometimes. 
  59. May is my favorite month! 
  60. I'm so happy I got married in May! 
  61. Jon McLaughlin is my favorite singer. 
  62. I've seen him three times in concert and gotten my picture with him twice. 
  63. They say most people marry someone like their parents, I think my husband is more like my brother...
  64. I love popcorn a lot. 
  65. I can't go to a movie theater and not get popcorn (like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory). 
  66. I pierced my earrings when I was ten. 
  67. I used to wear earrings a lot but I don't as much lately because my last job wouldn't let me wear earrings. 
  68. Apples and peanut butter is one of my favorite snacks. It makes me happy. 
  69. Jimmy Johns in my favorite place to eat. I get it like twice a week. 
  70. Red, black and white were my wedding colors and are basically the only colors of my clothes. 
  71. I met my best friend Lauren when I was about four. 
  72. I hated her at first but now we are inseparable!
  73. She's getting married in August and I am so excited for them!!
  74. Too many times I think of how I could decorate my new apartment for Christmas. Christmas is forever away. 
  75. Chris really wants a dog. 
  76. I don't love dogs, but I've agreed as long as I can name him Zoram. 
  77. Zoram is Nephi's best friend in the Book of Mormon. 
  78. Everyone tells me they weren't really best friends, but I say they were. 
  79. I'm not really going to give you something special for reading all these. 
  80. I would like comments though. 
  81. I sent my husband out yesterday with gift cards to Target to go buy us a microwave. He bought a red and black one. He knows me very well. 
  82. Chris and I keep saying we'll work out in the mornings, but we have yet to do that.
  83. We got these memory foam bath mats and they are so soft! 
  84. My upstairs neighbors are very loud, yet I've never seen them. 
  85. Lemonade is probably my favorite drink besides water. 
  86. Jennifer Aniston has fantastic arms. And hair. 
  87. My dad gave me the greatest gift for my wedding and it almost made me cry. 
  88. It was a book of old fortunes from fortune cookies and pictures of me. 
  89. My sunflowers are growing faster than my other flowers. 
  90. Everyday at least five dog walkers walk by my living room window. 
  91. I'm stuck. I don't know what else to write. 
  92. I would like to someday be a high school English teacher. 
  93. I would also love to coach a dance team. 
  94. In my dreams I would also own a dance studio. 
  95. I actually planned out class schedules for my dream dance studio. 
  96. It's raining and I really love the rain. 
  97. I love the comforter that Chris and I bought. It's pretty. 
  98. With all our gift cards and coupons, it only cost us $5! ;)
  99. Sometimes brushing my teeth feels like a tooth massage and I really like it. 
  100. Yay! One hundred! 
  101. I don't love 101 Dalmatians. Even if it is Disney. 
  102. I do like it better than Pinocchio or The Jungle Book. I don't like those movies. 
  103. I am more afraid of the dark than I should be. 
  104. My grandma's dog pounces around like a bunny. 
  105. His name is Kabe. Or Kade...
  106. I wish our apartment had Wi-fi. My laptop has to be plugged in to work. 
  107. This is mostly annoying to me because then the cords are all over the place and it looks messy and I hate it!
  108. Our spare room is still a mess, but it's a work in progress. 
  109. I really want to go to New York. 
  110. My brother-in-law is going to Oaxaca, Mexico on his mission. 
  111. That's where Nacho Libre was filmed. 
  112. My other brother-in-law is going to Washington DC. I want to go there someday. 
  113. I like the number 18,253. It's in the song "What a Beautiful Day".
  114. I miss doing ballet and wearing pointe shoes and never thought I would say that. 
  115. I really just want to start teaching dance. 
  116. I really want to find a job soon. 
  117. 117 was the favorite number of my posse in high school. It has something to do with Halo. 
  118. I played Halo in high school but I am terrible at it. 
  119. I really can't play games where you use the two different toggle thingys and one is for moving and one is for looking, I always end up looking at the sky and spinning. 
  120. I got fake eyelashes for my wedding but now they're falling off in patches and they keep coming off with my real eyelash attached! :( 
  121. A month ago I was constantly busy working and planning my wedding, but now I sit at home and do nothing but watch "Friends" and eat food. 
  122. I'm turning 23 this year. That seems really weird. 
  123. I like playing Star Craft. 
  124. I used to hate wearing my hair up but now it's usually in a high ponytail. 
  125. I have a Pinterest addiction. 
  126. I made a wreath yesterday and I love it! 
  127. I want to start selling custom made wreaths through this blog and Etsy. 
  128. Please leave a comment if you're interested. 
  129. I miss watching How I Met Your Mother with my husband. 
  130. Although we weren't husband and wife when we watched it together before, we weren't even engaged then! 
  131. I like reading. 
  132. If I get enough followers I should start on online book club on this blog...
  133. I loved the acrylic nails I got for my wedding! And they were so hard to finally get off, but I had to get them off because they got so long I could hardly type on my laptop. 
  134. My husband is addicted to Monster Energy Drinks. 
  135. I think I'm going to make him buy me something every time he buys one. 
  136. Butterflies scare me. 
  137. Tomorrow Chris and I are spending the day in Salt Lake. 
  138. If you see me there I'll give you a prize! 
  139. I still have a lot to do before I'm satisfied with this apartment, but it's very beautiful regardless. 
  140. I love berries. 
  141. Skechers Go Walk shoes are very comfortable. I wore them in Disneyland for three days and didn't get any blisters! 
  142. I'm pretty used to getting blisters on my feet though. I'm a dancer. 
  143. I miss dancing so incredibly much. 
  144. I hate gum. 
  145. I really really hate gum. 
  146. I don't love cooking, but I'm very good at following recipes. So it turns out well. 
  147. I was very amazed with the success of my dinner on Sunday
  148. I love the fact that I get to spend the rest of eternity with Chris!!! 
  149. I love the Draper Temple. It's so pretty and it's where I got married to the love of my life! 
  150. I want to play Mario Cart. 
  151. Wa hoo! Almost done! 
  152. I'm really happy with this blog. 
  153. I would love if you could share this blog with all your friends and family. 
  154. And also leave a comment here to let me know what else you would like to see on this blog. 
  155. My acrylic nails messed up my real nails. I'm upset. 
  156. My sister is one of my very best friends. 
  157. I love my little brother very much. 
  158. I engraved "You'll never walk alone" on Chris's wedding ring. 
  159. It's the logo thing for Liverpool FC, Chris's favorite soccer team. 
  160. While Chris's brother's don't like Liverpool, they said that it was very cool of me to do that. I felt good. 
  161. Command Strips are very effective. I promise. 
  162. My wedding dress was the prettiest dress in the whole wide world. 
  163. I feel sad that I may never look as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. 
  164. But my husband says I look beautiful everyday. He's a winner. 
  165. My honeymoon was incredible! 
  166. Sometimes it amazes me that it's 2013. 
  167. I like braiding my bangs back. 
  168. I don't really have bangs, but the hair is a bit shorter and just annoying. 
  169. I like hearts. 
  170. These aren't all things about me but they are 200 things. 
  171. I don't like making Ramen on the stove. I make it in the microwave. 
  172. I love going on IMDB and learning random facts about my favorite movies and shows. 
  173. It's how I learned Ellen Degeneres was up for the role of Phoebe in "Friends". 
  174. I love Ellen. 
  175. Next week is my sister's birthday, my twin brother-in-law's birthday and my father-in-law's birthday, three days in a row. 
  176. I'm so excited to spend tomorrow with my husband in Salt Lake! 
  177. I'm wearing my red pants today! 
  178. Chris can't dance, but dancing with him at our wedding was fun. 
  179. I bought a really pretty Mickey Mouse necklace at Disneyland. 
  180. Next week Chris and I are going to Park City with his family. Well for part of the week. 
  181. I like Park City, there are lots of stores there!!! Too bad I don't have the money to shop...
  182. Chris and my dad both leave change everywhere. 
  183. I wonder how well Command Strips would work during an earthquake... Someone please test this out for me! 
  184. I love Mythbusters. Such a great show!! 
  185. I've been working at this list for like two hours now. 
  186. I think ties are really cool. I should get one. 
  187. My brother only wears bow ties. Once my mom and I bought him a real tie and he was sad. He was very sad that Chris wouldn't allow him to wear a bow tie at the wedding, but he looked really great regardless. I have a very handsome brother. 
  188. When my brother first got his phone I texted him "Hey handsome! ;)" but I sent it to the wrong number. Awkward moment. 
  189. I'm so anxious to get my wedding photos back!
  190. I bought some really cool socks recently and I love them. 
  191. I love the white queso from TGI Fridays. 
  192. I don't have enough hangers to hang all my clothes. I really need to buy more. 
  193. I have a purse obsession. I want to buy a new one all the time. 
  194. Chandler and Monica are a very cute couple. 
  195. So are Lily and Marshal. I love them both very much. 
  196. I just really want a job. I'm not one of those girls who will sit back and just let her husband work. I want to work!!! 
  197. Our TV has a built in DVD player, but it's old and sometimes it freezes the movie for a while. This is really annoying especially when you know the disk is new and it's just the TV. 
  198. I really miss my husband right now. He's been working for the past five hours and I need him back! 
  199. Almost there! I love my readers very much and am so happy that I have as many page views as I do. 
  200. This blog is one of my favorite things to do with my life, so thank you for reading and thank you for your support! 

2 comments:

  1. HI! I came across your blog when researching about Logan. I have sat here and read your blog for the past 3 hours, no joke!! I loved your honeymoon pictures, it's actually where I want to honeymoon whenever I get married!!!! If you ever want to talk just send me an e-mail strawberry_banana_4012@hotmail.com. I pretty much sit at my computer all day as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love making new blogger friends! Disneyland it totally the best honeymoon place! Ha ha.

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...