Friday, May 3, 2013

The Wii Fit Diet

For anyone keeping tabs on me, it is now 8 days till my wedding!! I also am now jobless. I can no longer use the gym now that I don't work there. But I have basically one week to lose a few inches around my body in order to fit in my wedding dress.

So since I'm living at home for another week and it's one of my resources, I'm going to use Wii Fit to lose weight and show you my progress. I truly think this will work. It's not just the Wii, I have a diet plan as well. Here is how it will all work:


  • Everyday for the next week I will "play" Wii Fit for 30-60 minutes (whatever I have time for). Doing each of the categories: Balance, Strength, Yoga, and Aerobics. 
  • I will take the Body Fit Test everyday to help keep track of my progress. 
  • I will also follow a diet of 1200 calories or less in a day, avoiding sodium, sugar, and grains (all foods that can help make you bloated). 

So today I "played" Wii Fit for a total of 32 minutes. But I also walked/ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes beforehand. I figure this is okay to also do a regular daily walk/run around my neighborhood daily. It will help boost my exercise of the day. 

My starting weight for this morning is 129.8 pounds. I will report back to you on Friday of next week (the day before my wedding!!!) to show you my progress, whether good or bad.

Some of you may think I'm crazy for starting a new and very risky weight-loss plan the week before my wedding. What if it doesn't work? Well here's how I see it: I'm not at an unhealthy weight and I can still fit in my dress (as long as I don't want to breathe). I truly believe that this plan can help me lose just enough to fit into my wedding dress. But it's an experiment to see how much I can lose in a week following this plan. 

If you want to try this diet, let me know how it goes for you! Leave a comment or send me an email. I love my readers!!!

___________________________________

Update: I never wrote a follow-up post to this. I didn't complete this challenge for myself, although I was able to fit into my wedding dress quite nicely. :) I would like to someday try out this "Diet" and see if it would really work. If any of you try it out, please let me know how it goes! I'd love to hear about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...