Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nothing

My blog viewership has been slowing down. I haven't been writing many posts lately. But really, I just have nothing to say.

Except that I LOVE AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER!!! Best show ever! I watch it all the time! Everyday without fail! My brother and I always watch it from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM because it has Avatar Extras, which is just little pop ups with information, but sometimes they are really funny and most the time have very cool information!

Also, I'd like to say I'm the best girlfriend/fiance ever. Chris's birthday is next week and I have a lot of wonderful things planned for him. Twenty-four is old. So he deserves something extra special! And it's the only birthday where we're engaged. It reminds me of this quote from The Office, and I searched so hard to find the meme, but only found the picture:


Basically in the beginning they're talking about their Valentine's Day plans. Jim says something about them being very special because you're only engaged once. Then Pam gives him that look and won't talk to him. Ha ha. It's not funny when I say it! I tried so hard to find it with the captions!!

Anyways, this Valentine's Day/Chris's birthday are extra special because we really are only engaged once. This is the on Valentine's Day where we'll be engaged. Last year we were dating. Next year we'll be married. So it's a special and slightly hectic week next week. :)

Other than that, I have nothing to say. So sorry to my readers, I'm too busy making plans for birthdays and my wedding to write anything really special. I literally have nothing else to say.

1 comment:

  1. An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more about this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but usually
    people do not speak about these subjects. To the next! All the best!
    !
    my web page: acne cure

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...