Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Janie Despain

So I first met this girl in 7th grade choir class. We sat next to each other. She gave me a shirt and something else for my birthday after we hardly even knew each other! Our choir teacher always would look at us and smile because he thought we were good... except it was just her.

Janie is one of the nicest sweetest people I know. She's a fantastic singer and such a beautiful dancer! I'm so excited to share with you this video:


See how amazingly beautiful and talented she is??? This song is available on iTunes and you can learn more about her on her Janie Despain Official Facebook Page or her website. I hope you learn to love her as much as I have and help me support her in her musical endeavors.

Congratulations Janie on this wonderful accomplishment! I always knew you would become something special! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...