Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Be Prepared!!

This is completely off topic, but I love Disney villain songs. Sometimes the villain songs are better than the hero or loves songs. So the title of this post is after the fabulous Scar villain song from The Lion King, "Be Prepared".


Basically the real point of this post is to tell all my readers that I'm out of my writer's block! I have lots to write about now, so be prepared. Basically here's what to come:

  • More Week of Workouts
  • A new Dance Moms evaluation
  • A post on the new show, Double Divas (because I have a few things to say about that)
  • More of my wedding plans
  • A new "fashion" segment
  • A makeover for this blog layout
  • More of what you want! 
I want your opinions on everything! I want this blog to be for everyone because my real goal is to make money for different charities from the money made from this blog. So if they're anything you want from this blog, don't hesitate to leave a comment and let me know! Don't forget to tell your friends about my blog because the more viewers, the more money we can make for charity! Thanks to all my readers! You mean so much to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...