Monday, July 9, 2012

Musings of a Want-to-be Wedding Planner

I feel that everyone is planning their own weddings lately. That there's really no reason to pay for a wedding planner. Yet despite this fact, I want to be a wedding planner. So if you're interested, please feel free to email me or post on this blog.

To further the need for a wedding planner... this blog is for me to post all these little creative ideas for wedding planning. Most are crafts, I'll post photos of wedding dresses and rings, cakes, exercises to lose those last few pounds, and then I'll write what I feel would be a beautiful wedding to go along with all of it (see, you could steal your entire wedding off the posts on here).

In reality, as a wedding planner I think my job would to organize ideas and make them happen. Some people have thousands of ideas for what they want in their wedding, but not all the ideas mesh together very well. So if you want someone to help organize your thoughts, let me know. If not, steal ideas from my blog. Most likely I found it off Pinterest anyways. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...