Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Changes

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a little while since I posted anything. Things have been a little crazy for me lately. I've made a huge decision in my life that's changing everything. I'm moving back home to Sandy. I'm excited because I have a job lined up, and I won't be wasting my money on classes that I hate. However, I was staying in Logan for two reasons: ballroom..... and Christopher. I'm so nervous to live two hours away from him! I know I'll probably visit him every weekend or meet him in Ogden or something, but really, being away from him sounds awful! If we were married this wouldn't happen, because I'd be stuck with him for life (yay!). So we'll see how everything turns out. I am being kicked out of my apartment on the 11th, so I only have a few weeks before I move back home. Crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...